Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Unusual Request

I'm not exactly sure how to ask this, but I guess the straightforward way is best, so here goes...

In an upcoming service at PCC, we'll be talking about sex. Yes, Christians actually do it. Yes, the Bible has a lot to say about it.

I'm particularly looking for married couples who made a decision NOT to have sex before they got married.

If that's you, would you send me a private message through email (brian@pccwired.net) or facebook (Brian C Hughes)? I'll give you more information about what we're thinking and then you can decide if you want to be a part of it. Our conversation will be held in strict confidence.

Thanks,

Brian


No comments: