Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Need some help from men!

For an upcoming service, I need some help from GUYS:

Fellas, if you have a lady in your life who has stood by you and believed in you, I want to do a cool element in church soon. We're not going to put you on the stage or make you say or do anything, I promise.

But it will be really neat. So, please send me an email to brian@pccwired.net if you have a lady in your life who has really believed in you. (can be mother, friend, girlfriend, wife, or any other kind of relationship). I'll give more information about what we're doing to those who respond. You're email only needs to say, "I have a lady in my life who has really believed in me"

I need this ASAP...as in RIGHT- AWAY!

Thanks!

Brian

No comments: