Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You


Just a quick note to thank all of you to have gone out of your way to express your thanks to me and what I mean to you through your cards, messages and posts these past few weeks. You have no idea how much your affirming words mean to me. I save them in a file and read them when I have hard days. They sustain me and they remind me why I do what I do. They remind me that what I do actually makes a difference. So, thank you for taking the time to write. If it weren't for people writing me words of affirmation like yours, I wouldn't still be in ministry today. You sustain me. God is literally using you to partner with me in this way. That's incredible. We literally require each other - we are equally important to the end result - and God gets all of the credit for every good thing that happens!

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that I matter in your lives. I love being the Senior Pastor of Powhatan Community Church!

No comments: