Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Imagine....

32

Exactly Thirty-Two hours from now...that's when we will start our first of two Christmas Eve services!  I've never been this excited about Christmas Eve before.  At the risk of sounding prideful (and I don't mean to) I don't think Powhatan has ever experienced anything like what we are going to do tomorrow night.  I was at the rehearsal last night, and I have to tell you it is the most mesmerizing thing I've ever seen.  You have never experienced Christmas Eve like this before...and you will not want to miss it!!!

I also wanted to let you know that, unlike the past 3 Sundays, we will only take one offering tomorrow night - the special Christmas offering.  So far, we have raised over $7,400 in our special Christmas offerings this year.  I am so proud of you for this, especially considering the state of our economy.  You are really stepping up to help people around us and to help our church. On their behalf and ours, thank you for what you are doing.

See you tomorrow night!

No comments: