Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Friday, August 21, 2009

Faithful in Prayer

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12, NIV)

Yesterday, while we were in hours of difficult meetings, there was a group of people gathered at the church office praying. I can tell you that I knew it, I felt it. It would be hard to describe how grateful I am to those who were there. Just knowing they were praying for us and for our church was a source of great comfort.

I know that many others were also praying at other places, and I'm so grateful for them, too.

God is not just good when we like the outcome. He is good all the time. And one of the ways His goodness is apparent is through the faithfulness of His people. Thank you to all who committed time and energy to lifting us up to the King yesterday.

No comments: