Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Monday, June 7, 2010

Marriage Retreat?

Susan and I used to lead a marriage enrichment retreat every year, but haven't done one in a couple of years now. Several people asked me yesterday if we would do another one.

In order to put it together, I need to gauge the interest. So, please let me know if this is something you are likely to do. You can email me or send me a FB message, or comment on the blog, that would be great.

Details:

When: Sometime Late October to Mid November
Days: It would begin on Friday at dinner time and end Saturday afternoon
Where: We would go away somewhere within 90 minutes or so of Powhatan, but it would be an overnight (Friday) thing.
Cost: Something very close to $200 per couple. This would include dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, snacks, a book and other materials, the retreat, and your room.

Let me know.



Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brian,

We would love to participate we'll look forward to it.
Bob & Jeannie.

Mari said...

Dear Brian,

Our family is new to your family at PCC, but we already feel "home"... My husband and I are eager to participate and would love the opportunity to deepen our own relationship with a Couples Retreat... Besides... a WHOLE NIGHT without two children in our bed? Sign us up!!

Mari and Brian

Lindsay said...

Lenny and I would be interested! Sounds great!