Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Sunday, I referred in my message to a conference that some of us went to in South Carolina.  It was paid for by our friends and partners at the Virginia Baptist Mission Board.  It was a one day event, so I frankly didn't have high expectations...but I was absolutely blown away.  It was the most potent single church conference event I've ever attended.  

The church who hosted it is New Spring Community Church, a new church plant in Anderson S.C. that has experienced phenomenal growth.  They see thousands of people every weekend, have launched multiple campuses, and are extremely innovative.  They are passionate about reaching unchurched people.

Their signature really is their pastor, Perry Noble.  If I had known how effective he would be, I would have taken 300 people with me.  And while you can't get the full impact of our experience - complete with the music - you can at least hear what he said.  

I don't do this often, but I promise you it's worth some of your time.  I am asking you, if you are a part of PCC, to go to this address and listen to the 2 sessions Perry gave (each session is about 40 minutes).  I'd be glad to hear your feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well worth the listen!