At the CORE gathering on Sunday, there was a lot of interest in our building and how we had prioritized what was left to be done. Here is a list of the priorities. There are many things that we would like to do that are not on this list, but this is the 'short list'.
- Complete Septic System.
- Additional 80 gravel parking spaces installed on-site.
- Student Trailer handicapped ramp, siding, foundating skirting and sidewalk so that we can get a CO on it and start using it.
- Sound and lighting systems completed.
- Repair lower parking lot.
- Cove Base (trim at the bottom of the sheetrock).
- Concrete Apron and handicapped sidewalk.
- Snow Diverters for roof.
- Wood trim finished in office suite.
- Welcome table finished/coffee table constructed to match.
As we discussed the other night, we also would benefit from paving the rest of the parking lot. It would add a lot to have a playground and a grand piano (yes, I'm serious).
The bottom line is that we have to work with the funds we have, and we have to pay our bills along the way. I know that everyone does not get excited about these details, but there seemed to be a lot of interest, so I hope this sparks some ideas. Thanks for being so faithful to PCC!