Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A New Campus!

You may have heard that we are launching a third physical campus in 2013.  The story of how this came to be is really a story of miracles and God's continued prompting.

I'm sure there are many questions and some excitement and perhaps a little anxiety.  (I know I have all three!)  So, I'm inviting you to join us for a very special evening as we invite the communities surrounding our new campus in Fork Union to come and learn more about PCC. Be present to meet these folks and share your PCC experience. Get details and timing for the campus launch. Learn how you can help. We will share a glimpse of PCC at this meeting, through some worship and I'll share some words, too.

I hope you will be able to make it!

November 12, 6:30PM, Arvonia Volunteer Fire Department (341 Arvon Road, Arvonia, VA 23004)

No comments: