Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Sunday, February 5, 2012

We Need Each Other

I told a story today about my good buddy Chad and his encouragement of me to push harder to be better.  If you missed church today, you can watch it here.

I really believe in the power of community.  We have, at times, leaned into other important aspects of spiritual life, like serving and giving, prayer and time reading the Bible.  Lately, we're coming back to a re-emphasis on the power and importance of community life.

At PCC, we do community in small groups.  I can't encourage you enough to get in one.  We've got groups meeting all over, doing all kinds of studies at all kinds of times for people in all kinds of seasons.  If you have trouble getting in a group, let me know - by email, facebook, or call me at the office.  I will get you to someone who will help get you connected.  It's important to your spiritual life and your journey.

No comments: