So, if you are not keeping up with all the excitement, but would like to, let me tell you how:
1) The new Texting Platform. People in our world are increasingly communicating with text messages rather than email. At this moment, we send out 2 texts per week to folks who are a part of that tool. Send 'pccwired' to 41411. That's all you have to do! You'll get a text welcoming you to the program and a second one telling you how to get out of it whenever you want. It's a really great and easy way to stay informed and get a little extra about the message most Sundays.
2) Facebook. I know that there are folks who don't want to go there, but it's really a fantastic tool, safe, and there are more than half a billion people on it. This has become one of our major, primary communication venues. I encourage you to consider being a part of the facebook community. If you are there, go see the PCC page and like it so that you can stay informed! (http://www.facebook.com/pccwired)
3) Weekly Email. We send an email every week to folks who are signed up for it. This eblast includes announcements from various departments, upcoming events, important changes, etc. At the bottom of the email every week is a way for you to stop getting it, so it's easy to quit. But we only send it once per week. Email Lori Wheeler at email@example.com to sign up.
4) PCC Website. It's had a facelift and is easier to navigate for 1st time and newer folks checking out our church. It's also a great way to keep up with bigger picture changes.
5) Twitter. You can get updates by following pcconline. Also, several members of our staff tweet regularly (including brianchughes).
6) This blog often discusses PCC events.
7) Monthly Events Flyer. Every month (usually on the 1st Sunday) at both of our physical campuses, you can get a flyer that will tell you some of the major things happening in the coming 30 days. We do this as another way of communicating and also for those who are not online or tech savvy.
Of course, Sunday mornings, we also sometimes hand out special flyers and have other info in main entranceways, but if you will follow and keep up with the first 6 (or even just some of them), you'll be well informed about what's happening at PCC!