1) A Guaranteed Return (I mentioned this today) 2 Cor 9:6. If you sow generously, you WILL reap generously. In other words, there will be a good Kingdom harvest - lives will be changed, people will come to know Jesus, the poor will get care, etc.
2) Tame the Beast (I mentioned this today) (Matt 6:24) When you serve money, Money is the Master, you are the servant and God is a passive observer. BUT...when you serve God, He is the Master, you are the servant, and money serves YOU. It becomes a tool that you use to serve God.
These were promises I didn't have time to mention today:
- Clear Focus. Luke 16:13
- No More Worried. Matthew 6:25
- Real Prosperity 2 Cor 8-9
- Faithfulness if you test him. Malachi 3:8-12