Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BUILDING UPDATE

We have had a long string of good news about our building for the past week. All I can say is, "It's about time!" I'm so glad. It feels really good again.

We're waiting on some official signatures on a couple of items and then I will give you the details. But moving into our building in 60 days is very realistic, and very doable. The crews are working here, even in the dark. Dennis Green put it well yesterday when he said, 'We're about to go into Turbo-Mode".

For a long time, it's been hard to see that we would ever move in....but we really are now. I'll give you pictures, etc. in the next few days as I can share the great news details.

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: