Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Friday, April 3, 2009

Double Excitement


In my entire life, I’ve never felt like I was a part of a movement of God so powerful and sweeping as what is happening right now.  That's saying a lot, because PCC has been an incredible movement of God.  Still, I am overwhelmed with anticipation about what God is going to do Sunday evening. It’s like God has pushed a tidal wave and we are getting to ride it! I’ve been working with other pastors in the county since Wednesday and the momentum is building faster than anything I’ve ever seen!

You will absolutely not want to miss what happens in our midst on Sunday at 6pm at the High School!

But - and this is interesting - I am equally excited about what will happen at our church on Sunday morning.  Why is this interesting to me?  Well, I have so much to do, it's almost overwhelming.  Normally, I would be highly stressed right now...less than 48 hours to such a critical day.  But I am so confident that God is going to do unprecedented things in the lives of people and in the life of our community, that I just wish we'd hurry up and get there!


1 comment:

Connie Kottmann said...

Me too! Can't wait.

This is God-sized. And He's been preparing us this winter and spring. And...while this Sunday may be the culminiation of some very intense preparation...it's just the BEGINNING! WOW.

God is UNLEASHING his power in Powhatan this weekend.