By Sammy Frame
PCC Small Groups Pastor
If you've ever given thought to hosting a small group at PCC, you've never had a better opportunity than right now! If you know you're interested in hosting a small group at PCC, don't spend another second reading this blog posting. Instead click here to sign up to host a group.
If you're a little unsure of hosting a small group, here are some reasons why you absolutely should:
- You and I were not created to be alone. We were created for one another. (see Genesis 2:18)
- Life in community is easier and better than life alone. (see Ecclesiastes 4:9-12)
- Life alone is unhealthy. (see just about any pyschological study every written)
- You get to make friends and hang out with your friends on a regular basis.
- There's nothing to it! You don't have to be a Bible scholar (we'll provide you with the curriculum you need)! You don't have to spend hours preparing each week (all the material is ready to go)!
- You'll help people connect to one another and to God!
- You'll help people grow in their relationship with God!
- You'll make a difference in lives.
- You'll grow in your own relationship with God and be stretched in profound ways!
- You plan to spend the next 3 months or more in jail.
- You hate people.
- You prefer sitting on the sidelines and have no interest of getting in the game.
- You're a big fan of Satan.