Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Monday, March 17, 2008

An Executive View...


Incredible! Even that does not adequately describe the way in which you all have welcomed me to the PCC family. Thank you for all of the good wishes, thoughts and greetings. I am really glad to be serving here with you at PCC.
I am so impressed with the energy and enthusiasm with which you serve. But with all the good stuff going on here at PCC, I have been most affected by the “God Stories” you have shared with me. The stories of how you came to PCC, why you came back, and how God has transformed (and is transforming) your lives reminds me and confirms to me why we do this thing called ‘church’. I am blessed when I hear your story. And it occurs to me that others would be blessed to hear it also.
So, may I ask you a favor?
Would you be willing to write your God story out for others to read? If you would, I will collect them and publish them in a PCC publication so we all can celebrate what God is doing, and be reminded of the amazing way that God has worked in your lives and through our church. Send your God stories and/or any other comments, questions or suggestions to me at Dennis at powhatancommunitychurch dot org.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Dennis Green
(Your new) Executive Pastor

No comments: