Thoughts on life, leadership and the movement called the church by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

by Brian C. Hughes, Senior Pastor

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Puerto Rico

I HAVE had some time to think and reflect this week, but those moments have had to be deliberate and a little hard to find. That's ok. There is plenty of Sabbatical left. Peurto Rico is beautiful, it's people incredibly hospitable and loving and welcoming, but with great need all around. God is at work.

Last night, we were led by a SMOKING Puerto Rican worship band - I just can't express how awesome it was to hear people singing familiar worship songs - like what we'd here at PCC - in both Spanish and English at the same time. Wow! Plus, did I mention they were VERY good?!

We are here. It's hot. We're working hard. Lots of great conversations. Getting to know some people from our own team and from other churches. I'm glad I came. Great things are happening. Here are some pics:



 

 

 

No comments: