There are a couple of good answers to those questions:
- We've waited a long time already. Our 'Ground Breaking' ceremony was in November, 2007. It's been almost three years.
- There's always something else to do.
- A week or two won't make a huge difference. In other words, there won't be a notable change in the building if we waited another month.
- It makes sense to move in as soon as we have the Certificate of Occupancy in hand. Why let a perfectly good and usable facility sit?
- The launch of our Westchester campus is dependent on us moving into our Powhatan facility. It doesn't make sense for us to purchase mobile equipment (like the trailer) to use for just a few weeks. It's better stewardship to move first, then use the mobile equipment for Westchester. We are pretty much locked in on launching Westchester on Easter Sunday (April 4).