- Someone let me know that they found The Love Dare books for $8.19 each at Cosco. That really is a great price. But the book is worth $100 if that's what you have to pay for it. Get it. Read it. Do it. You won't regret it. And while you're at it, watch the movie Fireproof.
- We really could use a lot of help tomorrow at the church house building site. This project is a key way that we are going to pay for our building. Let me put this a different way: We won't be able to pay for our building if this project isn't successful. And key to this project's success is completing it with no labor costs. Please come out and help us. It is at corner of Deep Run Road and Boone Trail in Cartersville (23027). Mapquest at http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Cartersville&state=VA&address=Deep+Run+Road+And+Boone+Trail&zipcode=23027
- Lots of people want to know when we will actually move in to our new building. The answer is, we don't know for sure. The building is likely to be complete in August. If I was forced to place a bet, I'd bet on our big opening day to be the Sunday after Labor Day, but don't quote me on that.
- Speaking of dates, you ought to plan on a couple. April 11, the PCC Band plays at the County Seat Restaurant in the Village of Powhatan. Reserve your seat now, at the restaurant in person or by calling (598-5000), because it's definitely going to sell out. And on April 25, we will have our big Randy Lawson Memorial Concert at the High School. We'd love to sell out the auditorium. This is one of the best events all year. Make it a special evening, and get your tickets soon.
- On April 26, right after the 2nd service, we'll have hot dogs and drinks at the new building and we'll have guided tours of that new facility. The dogs and drinks are free and the tours will be fun. Bring your family and see what we're about to call 'home'!
- It would be hard for me to overstate how excited I am about this coming Sunday's service. The topic is raw and meets us right where we are. God is going to move and grab us and do something remarkable. We'll leave moved, stirred, shaken, and open to think beyond the small bubble in which we live. Bring your neighbors and friends, your family and your coworkers. Sunday will be a really big day that you won't want to miss.
Well, that's enough for today.